- 2 cans Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna (5oz each), undrained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 4 cups small quinoa elbow pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup soft cheese spread (like Boursin or Alouette)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions (green & white parts), thinly sliced
- Open cans of Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna. Do not drain. Place the tuna with all of the natural liquid from the cans into a mixing bowl. Gently flake the tuna into small/medium size pieces, then lightly toss with the natural liquid to evenly blend. Place in a covered container.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add broccoli florets, roasted red peppers, cooked pasta, soft cheese spread and water.
- Continuously stir gently to combine and sauté for 2-3 minutes to heat through and make a creamy sauce. Add Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna and scallions. All ingredients should be lightly coated in the creamy cheese sauce. Gently stir to heat and evenly combine, then serve.