This creamy and delicious dip recipe makes your snack table pop and is the perfect companion to your favorite Harvest Snaps. Whip it up in a snap and get the party started, or just make it for yourself.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of white beans
- 2 small beets
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Salt and pepper
- Harvest Snaps
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then peel and cut beets in half. Wrap beets in foil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- When beets are fully cooked add the beets and all other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Enjoy with your favorite Harvest Snaps flavor!