- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1/2 cup melted Finlandia salted butter
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup roasted corn
- 1/2 shredded Finlandia sharp cheddar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line muffin pan with large muffin/cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir gently, do not over mix.
- Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, put batter into muffin liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Serve warm with Finlandia butter and Honey.