Prep: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pizza crust (square)
- ½ cup Barilla Creamy Genovese pesto
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 pint multicolor cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Turn the oven to 450ºF.
- Spread pesto over pizza crust. Cover with half of the mozzarella. Season broccoli and tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and top pizza with. Cover with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven until done, about 5-7 minutes.