- 2 egg whites
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet Color Garden natural color
- Separate egg whites and add them to the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Using the paddle attachment beat egg whites until they begin to froth.
- Gradually add sugar a little bit at a time until all the sugar is incorporated and the icing thickens.
- Stop mixer and scrape down sides with a spatula and mix again.
- Add in vanilla extract and color. Mix until color is well incorporated.
- Stop mixer, and mix with spatula to ensure even disbursement of color.