Check out this delicious take on the viral Salmon Rice Bowl recipe made with gimMe Seaweed snacks!
- leftover cooked salmon
- leftover cooked rice
- soy sauce
- 1 10g packet of gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snacks (any flavor!)
- Flake up some cooked salmon and top it with leftover rice.
- Add an ice cube, cover with parchment paper (this keeps it from drying out!), and microwave until hot.
- Remove the ice cube and mix it all together.
- Top with soy sauce, mayo, and Sriracha.
- Mix again.
- Fill up a gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snack.
- Eat and repEAT!