• Prep time: 10 mins • Cook time: 45 mins • Total time: 55 mins • Serves: 4
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1 large Gala apple (1-1/2 cups chopped)
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Top Each Serving with:
- 1/2 cup ARCTIC ZERO Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 3 almonds, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, yogurt, sugar, chocolate syrup.
- Mix dry ingredients into apple combination. Slowly add almond milk into mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Place mixture evenly into 4 small ramekins sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for at least 40 minutes, or until oats set and mixture remains firm.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy with a 1/2 cup ARCTIC ZERO Salted Caramel, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and 3 crushed almonds!
By ARCTIC ZERO guest blogger Elizabeth Shaw, MS, RD, CLT of Shaw’s Simple Swaps