Prep: 5 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 4-inch pancakes
- ⅔ cup Otherworld Banana Chocolate Chip pancake mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ of a banana, cut into small rounds or chunks
- 2 Tablespoons roasted & salted peanuts, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- raw honey drizzle
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until just combined. Do not over-mix. A few lumps are A-okay!
- Cook over medium heat (350° F) for 3 minutes per side.
- Let pancakes cool for a minute or two before serving. Top with extra bananas, peanuts, and a drizzle of raw honey.