This seasonal breakfast option is made with organic dairy from Organic Valley!
- 1/2 cup of Organic Valley milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of pecans
- Combine a 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 can of pumpkin puree, and 1 teaspoon of chia seeds in a mason jar or reusable container.
- Store the jar or container in the refrigerator overnight (or for 5 hours minimum).
- When ready, remove the container of overnight oats and add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Mix ingredients.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream on top (depending on your preference).
- Add 1 tablespoon of pecans for garnish.
- Optional: sprinkle extra cinnamon over the oats.
- Store and enjoy for up to 4 days!