This recipe for rum punch is deliciously made with ShineWater’s Fruit Punch and is the perfect drink for warm weather!
- 1¼ ounces light rum
- 1¼ ounces dark rum
- 3 ounces ice cold ShineWater Fruit Punch
- ¼ ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ ounce grenadine
- *ShineWater Fruit Punch ice cubes
- Garnish: fresh or maraschino cherry, orange slice, and a fun drink umbrella
- Add light rum, dark rum, ShineWater Fruit Punch, lime juice, and grenadine into a shaker with ShineWater Fruit Punch ice cubes, and shake until well-chilled.
- Pour into a hurricane glass over fresh Shine Water Fruit Punch ice cubes.
- Garnish with a fresh or maraschino cherry, orange slice and a fun drink umbrella.
* Shine Water ice cubes elevate this drink. Fill ice cube trays with ShineWater Fruit Punch the night before you want to use them.
Moms are talking