This super simple pumpkin soup recipe is made with Massel 7’s Chicken Style Stock cubes!
- 4 Massel 7’s Chicken Style Stock Cubes
- 1 butternut pumpkin (about 1 lb)
- 1 cup light evaporated milk
- Chopped parsley, pepper and cream to decorate
- Cut pumpkin in four pieces and remove seeds.
- To make peeling pumpkin easier, place each piece, cut side up, in microwave oven for around four minutes (depending on the size of the piece); let cool and peel or scoop flesh with a spoon.
- Place pumpkin in a soup pot.
- Add 3 cups of water and Stock Cubes
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the pumpkin is soft.
- Add 1 cup of evaporated light milk while stirring.
- Decorate with the cream (or evaporated light milk) sprinkle with chopped parsley and freshly ground black pepper and serve hot.
Moms are talking