- 3 cups Snackimals Cereal, Vanilla Blast
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- 3 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 1/2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a square pan with a long piece of parchment paper. The ends of the paper should extend over the pan once the mixture is set inside.
- Mix the Snackimals cereal, cranberries, blueberries, seeds, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Place the almond butter, brown rice syrup, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a small sauce pan, and gently heat to melt the ingredients, stirring constantly.
- Pour the melted mixture over the dry ingredients in the large bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture into the square pan and press it down with the back of the wooden spoon.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the mixture is golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and press the mixture down with the back of the wooden spoon once again to flatten. Allow mixture to cool.
- Grip the ends of the parchment paper, lift the mixture from the pan, and set it on a cutting board. Cut into bars or squares with a knife and serve. Makes 8 to 10 bars.