Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 package (7.4oz) Nature’s Fynd Original Meatless Breakfast Patties, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup shallots, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into a ½-inch dice
- 1½ Tablespoons minced, peeled fresh ginger (about 2-inch piece)
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean chili flakes) or red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons Nature’s Fynd Original Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 6 cups cooked white rice
- Kosher salt
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced on a bias
- sesame seeds
- cilantro leaves
- chili oil
- lime wedges
- Heat oil over medium heat in a skillet.
- Once oil is simmering, add shallots and red pepper. Sauté until fragrant, 2-3 minutes, then add ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add curry paste and red pepper flakes, cook for 1 more minute.
- Whisk in soy sauce and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes to slightly thicken. Turn off heat and whisk in Nature’s Fynd Dairy-Free Cream Cheese.
- Chop cooked Breakfast Patties and add to the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls, ladle sauce over the rice. Garnish with cucumbers, carrots, scallions. Sprinkle sesame seeds and cilantro. Drizzle with chili oil and serve with a lime wedge on the side.