Strawberry and avocado are a sweet, tangy, creamy duo in this simple recipe. Kids will love this healthy, colorful treat!
- 2 (150g) Sola® Strawberry Greek Yogurt cups
- 2 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- 1 large, ripe avocado, pit and skin removed, roughly chopped
- 6 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- Place the yogurt, Sola® sweetener, and avocado in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the sliced strawberries into the popsicle molds, pressing them against the sides. Add the yogurt-avocado mixture and put the stick in the center of the mixture.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy on a summery day!