This stunning Strawberry Caprese Panzanella salad stopped us in our tracks! As delicious as it is beautiful, this vibrant dish celebrates the flavors of spring alongside our brand new La Tourangelle Balsamic Vinaigrette!
- 4 cups cubed bread
- 3 Tbsp La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- 2-4 Cups Arugula Leaves
- ¼ Cup Pine nuts
- ¼ Cup basil leaves (torn)
- La Tourangelle Organic Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Burrata (or fresh mozzarella)
- Toss 4 cups cubed bread with 3 tablespoons La Tourangelle organic extra virgin olive oil, and a few pinches salt and pepper.
- Toast in a 350º oven until golden but still soft on the inside, 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Toss the toasted bread cubes with 2 cups sliced strawberries, 2-4 cups packed arugula leaves, a handful of pine nuts and torn basil leaves, and enough La Tourangelle Organic Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette to coat.
- Season to taste with pepper and flaky salt. Top with burrata or fresh mozzarella drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and serve.