- 8 pieces of Dave’s Killer Good Seed Bread (I think the Blues Bread would work really well too!)
- 2.5 cups fresh strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a rolling pin, roll out slices of bread to about 1/4-inch thick.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of bread and then top it with strawberries and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Then, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; whisk together.
- Roll up each slice of bread with the cream cheese and strawberries inside and then dip the entire roll into the egg mixture, coating fully.
- Then, place each roll-up in a baking dish. Do this for all eight pieces of bread. Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove roll-ups from oven, allow to cool slightly, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve alone or with maple syrup drizzled on top! Mmm!