Skip to content
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces tequila (leave out to keep virgin)
- 1 to 2 tbsp confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tsp granulated Swerve Sweetener for rimming
- 2 strawberries
- In a blender, combine ice, strawberries, lime juice, tequila and confectioner’s Swerve. Blend until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of two cocktail or margarita glass. Place granulated Swerve in a shallow dish and run the rim of the glass through the sweetener.
- Divide margaritas between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedges and strawberries.
Makes 2 large margaritas
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here