- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- ¾ cup roasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- ⅛ small red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- ½ block of Feta cheese, crumbled
- Aged balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
Kombucha salad dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Koe Strawberry Lemonade Kombucha
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt & black pepper
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Cover with lid and shake well before serving.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl and pour desired amount of dressing over. Toss to combine. Enjoy immediately.
- Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.