These simple stress-busting bites work great for parents who are on the go, or kids in need of a healthy after school snack!
- 16 ounces of Medjool dates, pitted and quartered
- 1 cup Almonds, raw
- 1/2 cup Golden flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup Hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Manuka Honey (or omit for Vegan)
- Liquid Vanilla Stevia to taste (1-4 squirts)
- Add flaxseeds, hemp seeds, and almonds to a high speed blender and blend until the seeds are a fine consistency.
- Add dates, vanilla, coconut oil, Manuka honey, and stevia. Blend until everything comes together and forms into a fudge-like consistency.
- Lay out parchment paper and scoop out mixture.
- Roll into ping pong size balls and refrigerate for an hour. Continue to store in fridge.