- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons SunButter®, we used Crunch
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats, or you may use regular oats
- Fresh fruit for garnish if desired
- In small bowl add milk, chia seeds, SunButter and maple syrup. Stir well, or if you prefer, stir just enough to leave swirls of SunButter. Add oats and stir a few more times.
- Pour mixture into two 8-ounce mason jars, or one 16-ounce mason jar. Press down with spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in mixture.
- Screw on lid(s) and set in refrigerator overnight, or for at least six hours.
- After refrigerating, open and enjoy as is, or garnish with fresh fruit.