- 1 cup Once Again Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place all of the ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are set, but still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet.
Recipe created by Caitlin Rogers