Spice up your kale with this Sweet & Salty Lemon Kale recipe. Fresh and flavorful, Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Blue Agave will add a great taste to your typical kale dish.
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 handfuls Fresh kale greens
- 1/2 medium Lemon
- Salt (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- 1 tablespoon Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade
- Organic Blue Agave
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon Sesame Seeds (If you’re allergic, this recipe is still delicious without sesame seeds)
- In a large pan over medium, heat the olive oil. Add in the kale greens and toss to coat. Cover and let cook for 2-3min until the kale begins to wilt, mixing occasionally.
- ext, squeeze the fresh lemon over the kale, stirring to mix the juice and coat all the greens. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, sesame seeds, and the agave. Toss to coat.
- Let cook for another 5min until the kale has wilted slightly, but it still crunchy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Moms are talking