Mix up your salad with a delicious Tomato Basil Harvest Snaps Crunch. This easy to make recipe includes important ingredients to fuel you through the day and flavors that taste great.
Ingredients for Salad
- 1 large bunch of kale (about 10 oz)
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Président Feta
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 Handfuls of Harvest Snaps (Tomato Basil)
Ingredients for Dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)/li>
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño (about 2 medium jalapeños), membranes and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon honey (or agave nectar)
- ⅛ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Throw salad into a bowl.
- Drizzle on dressing.