Warm up with Just Like Home Kitchen Recipes super easy and delicious Tomato Bisque & Grilled Cheese Sliders!
- 1 jar of Just like Home’s Zesty Tomato with Basil and Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 fresh tomato, diced
- fresh basil
- 16 thin slices of bread from a baguette, about 3-4 inch discs
- 8 pieces sliced provolone cheese
- 8 slices white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a medium saucepan, slowly heat the Just like Home’s sauce with the milk until it begins to simmer on the edges, stirring occasionally. Get it nice and hot.
- Meanwhile, place 8 pieces of bread in a row and distribute the cheeses evenly.
- Place remaining 8 pieces on top of the cheese.
- Coat each top piece with a thin layer of butter. Place topside-down in a skillet.
- Butter the other side of the bread. Grill gently over low heat to brown and melt the cheese.
- Place a few leaves of spinach in each sandwich.
- Serve immediately with hot bisque. Garnish bisque with chopped fresh tomato and basil.