Check out this super fun recipe using VFC Foods Chick*n for a fun and tasty twist on vegan nachos!
- 1 Pack of VFC Popcorn Chick*n
- Vegan 5 bean chilli
- Vegan Cheese sauce
- 1 bag of salted tortilla chips
- Hot sauce to serve
For Pico De Gallo
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Small can of sweetcorn
- Use a spring bottom cake tin or a large bowl as a “trash can”.
- Cook the VFC popcorn chick*n following the instructions on pack.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, sweetcorn, coriander, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of the tin/jug spread a thin layer of cheese sauce. Using the tortilla chips, make an even layer of chips over the cheese sauce. Top with ⅓ of the remaining cheese sauce, add ⅓ the cooked VFC, ⅓ of the 5 bean chilli, ⅓ of the shredded cheese and ⅓ of the pico de gallo.
- Repeat this process once more. Layer with the remaining nacho chips.
- Place a plate on top of the tin and flip over. Slowly remove the tin/bowl from the nachos, Top the nacho tower with the remaining pico de gallo, VFC, cheese sauce and shredded cheese. Finish with hot sauce.
Moms are talking