In winter serve warm with mashed potatoes and green beans. In summer serve cold on toasted ciabatta rolls and True Made Food Ketchup. Cooks in 45 min or less!
- 1 ¼ pound meat loaf mix (veal, pork and beef)
- ¼ red onion chopped finely
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons True Made Foods Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 raw egg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Grease a bread loaf pan with olive oil.
- Put the mixture in the bread loaf pan.
- Spread a thin layer of True Made Food Ketchup over the top.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- Cool and slice.