- 2 cans Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna (5oz each), undrained
- 1 can (15oz) white beans, rinsed and drained well
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Open cans of Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna. Do not drain. Place the tuna with all of the natural liquid from the cans into a mixing bowl. Gently flake the tuna into small/medium size pieces, then lightly toss with the natural liquid to evenly blend. Reserve chilled.
- Place the white beans, Greek yogurt, fresh lemon juice, ground cumin and ground black pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Gently fold the white bean mixture into the reserved bowl of tuna to evenly combine. Hummus should have small chunks of tuna throughout.
- Serve alongside fresh vegetable such as baby carrots, snap peas, red pepper wedges and flat bread or pita pieces.