- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- ½ lb UNCUT Burger meat
- 2 Heads of Corn (Charred & cut off husk)
- 2 Tomatoes (Deseeded & Sm Diced)
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 can Black Beans (rinsed)
- 1 c Cooked Rice
- 1 tbs Cilantro
- ½ tbs Dried Oregano
- ½ tbs Paprika
- ¼ tbs Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper (T/T)
- Olive oil 1 tbs
- Chop Onion & garlic sautee until fragrent then add dried oregano, paprika, cumin to pan.
- Char corn then cut off pith add too sautee pan sautee for 2 min then take off and cool.
- ½ c Rice (Rinse, add to pot add 2 c water) let rice come to a boil then turn it down to a simmer & cover for last 12 min.
- Deseed & dice tomatoes, chop cilantro, drain & rinse black beans.
- Cut top off Bell Peppers & deseed, based outside bell peppers with EVOO season with S&P, place peppers in a pan cover with foil & bake at 450F for 10 min.
- While Peppers are baking combine burger meat, onion mixture, cooked rice, black beans, tomatoes & cilantro.