Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps (we used Milk Chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps (set aside)
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 cup Waffle Mix (we used Birch Bender’s Pancake and Waffle mix) (follow ingredient instructions on mix)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Plug in your mini waffle maker and heat up.
- In a bowl, mix waffle mix with water and oil.
- Break 1/2 cup Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps into small pieces and mix in batter.
- Fill enough batter to cover about half of the waffle maker.
- Cook for 3-6 minutes.
- Combine almond milk with remaining Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps in small bowl and microwave for 25-30 seconds.
- Stir and pour over waffles. Enjoy!
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here