Skip to content
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup fruit of choice
- 1/3 cup of Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps (any flavor)
- 1 cup yogurt (We used Nancy’s Oat Milk Yogurt)
- Start by cutting the strawberries to the desired size and setting aside.
- Fill the bottom of the parfait glass with about 1/4 of a cup of the yogurt.
- Pour in blueberries.
- Add another 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Pour strawberries.
- Add in another 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Pour 1/4 cup of your fruit of choice (we used more strawberries).
- Add in last 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Top with Undercover Snacks Chocolate Quinoa Crisps. We recommend breaking them into small pieces.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here