Try this delicious and vegan Banh Mi Sandwich recipe with UNLIMEAT’s orignal pulled pork!
- 0.5lb UNLIMEAT Pulled Pork Original
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix the sugar, vinegar, and salt with hot water until the sugar and slat have dissolved.
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and onion and sit to pickle for 1 hour. Drain them.
- Cook the thawed UNLIMEAT pulled pork over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Slice open the baguette and spread mayonnaise onto both sides.
- Place the cooked UNLIMEAT pulled pork and the pickles.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and slice the banj mi in half to make two servings.
Moms are talking