Skip to content
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk or use an immersion blender to mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker, and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for 4-6 hours to get a scoopable texture.
- Place the container you’ll store the frozen yogurt in in the freezer
while it churns so that the frozen yogurt does not melt while you are
- For best results, briefly place the mixture in the freezer for about 10 minutes, or refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here