*Recipe curtesy of @vegantraveleats. See the full recipe here: https://vegantraveleats.com/vegan-buttermilk-ranch/
- 1 12oz container firm silken tofu
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk (this depends on how thick the vegan mayo you use is, the thicker the mayo the more milk)
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT for the dill and chives in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the dill and chives. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
Makes 3 cups