Get your baking utensils out for this soft-mushy and almost creamy Vegan Lemon Bread with MALK Organics!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup xylitol for sugar free
- 3⁄4 cups original Oat MALK
- 1⁄2 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup oil, or sub applesauce for fat free
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice ((zest of 1 large or 2 small lemons) (1 tbsp total – don’t omit))
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Whisk liquid ingredients in a separate bowl, combine wet and dry, then stir until just evenly mixed.
- Spread into the greased pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until loaf has risen and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Note: If desired, frost with 1/2 cup powdered sugar combined with 1 Tablespoon of your milk of choice.
Moms are talking