Skip to content
- ½ pound seedless watermelon cubes or 1 cup watermelon juice
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 can Koe Watermelon Kombucha
- If making your own watermelon juice, blend cubed watermelon until liquefied. Then strain through a fine mesh sieve. This should make about 1 cup.
- Shake the watermelon juice, vodka, triple sec, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Evenly strain in two cocktail glasses over ice and top with Koe Watermelon Kombucha.
- Garnish with mint and a lime wedge. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here