Create your own traditional whipped cream for fruit or pie topping. Make it your own by substituting other flavorings for vanilla, or using 1 tbsp of flavored coffee creamer.
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 12 seconds for soft peaks. Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.