- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz DIY coffee liqueur
- heavy cream
- chocolate shavings
DIY Coffee Liqueur
- 1/3 cup Lost Coast Roast “Black” Cold Brew
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Start by making the coffee liqueur. Heat sugar and cold brew in a sauce pan on the stove until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Let the mixture come the room temperature, then stir in the white rum.
- Fill 2 rocks glasses with ice.
- Fill tall glass with vodka and coffee liqueur and stir.
- Pour equally into each rocks glass. Add splash of heavy cream and top with chocolate shavings.