- 2 celery ribs
- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
- 2 tsp mayo
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp diced apples
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices of apple, cut into triangles
- Cut the celery into 2-inch long pieces. Empty the can of Albacore Wild Tuna into a bowl. Break up the tuna and reincorporate the natural juices.
- Add the mayo, lemon juice, diced apples, and chopped parsley and mix. Fill each of the cut celery sticks with the tuna mixture.
- Place each of the triangular pieces of apple onto toothpicks and place one on each tuna celery boat.