- 2 celery ribs
- 1 5-ounce can Skipjack Wild Tuna or Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons diced apples
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices of apple, cut into triangles
- Cut the celery into 2-inch long pieces.
- Empty the undrained can of tuna into a bowl. Break up the tuna and reincorporate the natural juices.
- Add the mayo, lemon juice, diced apples, and chopped parsley and mix.
- Fill each of the cut celery sticks with the tuna mixture.
- Place each of the triangular pieces of apple onto toothpicks and place one on each tuna celery boat.