Makes 3-4 servings
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 can Wild Planet Wild Sardines Skinless & Boneless Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drained
- In a large bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the Wild Planet Wild Sardines Skinless & Boneless Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lightly toss before serving.