Makes 2 servings
- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna or Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
- 5oz pasta of your choice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Place tuna and natural juice from the can into bowl.
- Flake tuna into bite-size pieces with a fork and mix gently to incorporate juice.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- In pan over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic, and panko bread crumbs.
- Sauté, stirring lightly, until garlic and bread crumbs start to brown.
- Add tuna, capers, and juice of one lemon to the mixture in the pan.
- Cook until the tuna is heated through.
- Add pasta and toss well, adding more olive oil as desired.
- Plate and garnish with parsley, lemon zest, and grated parmesan cheese.