- Two 0.5 oz. packets of WutsupBaby Original Quinoa Cereal
- 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup steamed and smashed pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350° F for 10 mins.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and pumpkin to dry ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls (approximately 20 g of each dough), and press dough to flatten it a little bit.
- Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove them from cookie sheet.