This season, be prepared for holiday parties and hungry visitors with these delicious cookies made with our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea!
- 1 Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea bag
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp ground golden flax seed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Blend together butter, contents of tea bag, flax seed and maple syrup.
- When well mixed, add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Spoon onto baking sheet and cook for 12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool and enjoy!