Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • #49537

      My so died in November of this year and in December a girl said she had his son. I believe she wants his social security $. I am asking for a DNA to prove paternity. Is that wrong???

    • #49859

      No that is not wrong, I feel it is the best choice in this situation

    • #50073

      First, I’m so very sorry for your loss. I don’t think it’s wrong at all and depending on what state you live in there may be grandparents rights. If he is your sons you could have a relationship with your grandson if you want to.

    • #50516

      If you are indeed the Grammy, the child needs all possible support

    • #51176

      Not wrong at all you have that right

    • #51204

      You are right to do that. Good luck!

    • #51675


    • #52058

      Not wrong at all!

    • #137110

      B J

      This is a good idea. So sorry for your loss. And if you do have a grandson, you can be in his life, if you chose to.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.