- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Alright, so I love these little flash games! Over the years I’ve kept track of the best ones I’ve stumbled across. Some of them a more kid-friendly than others, and I’m not sure exactly how old the kid is… use your own best judgement. So here it is, my list:
1. Aether- Explore the galaxy with your pet squid! Each planet is unique with it’s own art style and puzzles for you to solve.
2. Agario- Use your mouse and play as a cell! You grow by eating dots, or other cells. It’s an online game, so the other cells are real people. You can make friends by pressing w to feed people, or you can eat everyone. This game taught me about forming alliances, gaining power, and maintaining it. cw: inappropriate names of other cells, some names are really offensive!
3. Air Pressure- This one is loaded with symbolism and very open to interpretation. It’s simple and text based, you chose what to say and do. cw: drugs(?)
4. Alice is Dead- A point and click game with gorgeous art. The puzzles are challenging but fun, and I loved the Alice in Wonderland theme. There are two sequels so if you like this one there’s more. cw: death, dark atmosphere, scary.
5. Colour my Heart- It starts off black and white, but as you click on things color begins to appear.
Here is best ps4 games for kids
can you edit to give age ranges..
those are good
those are good
Khan Academy Kids is a great free app for preschoolers
Those are great!
IXL is good one
Thank you… worthwhile forum.