Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Barilla Farfalle
- 1 jar Barilla Creamy Genovese Pesto
- 4 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced on bias
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 1 broccolini, florets
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ Vidalia onion
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice carrots, dice peppers, onions, and broccolini. Toss with 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 mins at 400° or until slightly brown and thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
- In a skillet place 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and saute garlic. Add roasted vegetable and pesto.
- Meanwhile cook pasta one minute less than cook time. Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water.
- Add pasta, and cooking water (a little at a time) to skillet with pesto and vegetables.
- Add Parmigiano Cheese and serve.