Skip to content
- 1 package Bruschetta Chicken Patties from Mighty Spark
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes or other tomatoes
- 1 5-ounce container mozzarella pearls, drained
- 5-7 basil leaves
- Salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Balsamic, for optional drizzle
- Fire up your grill and cook Mighty Spark’s Bruschetta Chicken Patties. Cook until 165°F, roughly 7 minutes each side.
- While patties are grilling, toss together tomatoes and mozzarella pearls. If you are using larger tomatoes from your garden, slice or dice to your preference.
- Tear up your basil leaves and top the tomato and mozzarella mix, drizzle olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar on top, and finish with a dusting of salt and freshly cracked peppercorn.
- To serve, top the cold salad with a warm patty for a deliciously fresh combo!
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here