- 4 oz. softened unsalted butter
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet Color Garden natural color
- Add butter to the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Using the paddle attachment beat butter and gradually add in sugar until well combined.
- Stop mixer and scrape down sides of bowl, then add in vanilla and cream.
- Mix again until well mixed.
- Add in color and mix until well combined.
- Stop mixer, and mix with spatula to ensure even disbursement of color.