These healthy mini pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients and topped with berries. So while it might feel like you’re indulging the kid in you, you can also feel good knowing you’re nourishing your body and supporting it with a powerful blend of superfoods thanks to the Cacao Bliss!
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup melted butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, almond milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Sift the almond flour, Cacao Bliss, and baking powder into the wet ingredients. Gently fold with a spatula to combine until no dry streaks remain. The consistency will be a bit thinner than traditional pancake batter.
- Heat a pancake griddle or sauté pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of butter before adding the pancake batter a tablespoon at a time. One 10-inch pan can accommodate about 8 mini pancakes.
- Cook for a minute until bubbles appear over the pancake’s surface. Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional minute. Remove the pancakes from the pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, strawberries, and blueberries.