- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-5 full droppers of PlusCBD Oil™
- Whisk together dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Beat oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, until well combined. Add vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into a large ball and wrap tightly in plastic. Chill 2-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, roll each ball in powdered sugar until completely covered.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove and let cookies cool 3 minutes before transferring to wire rack.